Friday, August 27, 2010

exhausted..

Heyyy,I miss blogging ...yeah
I just finished with my mock exam ,it was ok I guess..
I just wish I studied a little harder and earlier...
I didn't have much time because I took it too lightly...
aih,there's no use anymore..I don't want to cry over split milk..

I'm exhausted..I had 4 hours of nap today and yesterday AND i still feel like sleeping...
I studied,I burned the midnight oil and after one more day of rest,I'm going to start studying again ..I want to get 8as for my PMR."Do your best and God will do the rest" !


I'm desperate to get an A for chinese..it seems impossible but then  things can be possible with God ..yeah,I bought a chinese novel and I hope I can really improve my chinese..I needa work hard in order to succeed ....
any advice people?

My maid is going back to Indonesia tomorrow,not going to have a maid for the first time but I think it is better this way,I want to learn how to be more independent ~

alright,that's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment